FANDOM


Welcome to the The puppy in my pocket fandom Wiki

This is a new and improved version of the puppy in my pocket fandom wiki.You are free to chat,Roleplay,write fanfics,post OCs and other fandom here.Be sure to visit our Rules page so you don't get banned.Have fun now.we are excited to see what you "puppy in my pocket" fans have in store for us. ;) If you wan't to get real info and need help making caecters in carecter in fanfics be sure to go to the Puppy in my pocket Adventures in pocketville wiki  any time you wish.

Other great wikis

You guys should check out the little sister of this wiki,I really recemond it.http://puppyinmypocketandotherfandom.wikia.com/wiki/Puppy_In_My_Pocket_and_Other_Fandom_Wiki.

Latest activity

  • discussion page Some ideas for your OS
    comment by TrueSavagemk2
    TrueSavagemk2

    TrueSavagemk2

    Surprise1 wrote:Hey Liam did you say anything before you left? Because for me you left without saying anything and I don’t know if it’... 

    TrueSavagemk2

    TrueSavagemk2

    Incase you dont see me on at our usual times can you wait for me in chat? The class I have during that time has a shitty teacher in charge. 

  • discussion page sorry
    comment by TrueSavagemk2
    TrueSavagemk2

    TrueSavagemk2

    Surprise1 wrote:It’s alright ^^ I figured out as much Also sorry I didn’t come on yesterday, my dad is starting to catch me and my sibli... 

    TrueSavagemk2

    TrueSavagemk2

    I hope you dont get caught. Sounds we are closer to getting caught. 

  • discussion page Happy Birthday
    comment by TrueSavagemk2
    Surprise1

    Surprise1

    Happy birthday Liam :D Remember that blue-detective-suit-Michael-Myers-mask-wearing-inhuman? ... 

    TrueSavagemk2

    TrueSavagemk2

    Thanks Babe.  I do now. Was it you telling me about or me telling you Never mind I remember. :D 

  • edit User:TrueSavagemk2/chat.js
    edited by TrueSavagemk2 diff
  • discussion page sorry about leaving
    comment by TrueSavagemk2
    TrueSavagemk2

    TrueSavagemk2

    I am sorry about leaving, The school wifi slowed down  

  • discussion page Busy
    comment by TrueSavagemk2
    Surprise1

    Surprise1

    I won't be able to come on chat today because my classes start early tomorrow but I'll try tomorrow :) Also yesterday I was stress... 

    TrueSavagemk2

    TrueSavagemk2

    Surprise1 wrote:I won't be able to come on chat today because my classes start early tomorrow but I'll try tomorrow :) Also yesterda... 

  • discussion page Sorry I left
    comment by TrueSavagemk2
    Surprise1

    Surprise1

    My dad suddenly appeared out of nowhere (normally I notice him coming but this time I didn't) so I freaked out and got rid of all the ta... 

    TrueSavagemk2

    TrueSavagemk2

    Surprise1 wrote:My dad suddenly appeared out of nowhere (normally I notice him coming but this time I didn't) so I freaked out and got rid... 

  • discussion page when can you come to chat
    comment by TrueSavagemk2
    TrueSavagemk2

    TrueSavagemk2

    Surprise1 wrote:At night in my place, but since you have it harder I can try adjusting my time to manage to chat (I'm not at school ye... 

    TrueSavagemk2

    TrueSavagemk2

    and on week ends I can come on around 12-3am 

Photos and videos are a great way to add visuals to your wiki. Find videos about your topic by exploring Wikia's Video Library.